Sunday, December 16, 2007

Staying in Utah...................................For Now

Well, it has been a long time since I blogged. But for those of you who know me, Whitney and I have been trying to decide whether to take a job at USAA in San Antonio. We have decided not to take the job and we are going to stay in Utah for the time being. This makes Whit very happy, and I feel good about it too.

It is a little scary to have only one opportunity and not take it. I am sure that some of you can understand what I am talking about. I am turning down a sure thing that would provide for my family. But, we feel like it is the right thing to do. The Lord will provide another opportunity. And it will be a better opportunity.

I have two last topics to talk about. First, the Nintendo Wii is the bomb. I love to play with my family. It is such a blast to have everyone around enjoying a game. It is great to be able to play with Whit, who normally can't compete in video games with me, and with others of my family.

Second, BYU basketball. I can't believe that they won their game last night against Pepperdine. They had 29 turnovers and they still won by 20. That is just sick and ridiculous. I sure hope that they start to play a little cleaner. Also, I still think the Jonathan Tavernari shoots too much. I do like him to shoot and stretch the defense, but he shoots when he isn't open. Also, he only takes fade away jumpers and 3 pointers. His defense is pretty crappy too. If he would improve this stuff it would help the team a lot. Anyway, that finishes my little rant for now.

1 comment:

Spencer T said...

you're right about Tavernari, the kid couldn't D-up a fence post! he definitely needs to let the game come to him with the shot too. He forces it. Effort and discipline are the keys to making him better.